Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Disbursement  Request  Invoice  - 2nd  Quarter  2016  WCBIC
From:  Wilshire  Center  BID
Date:  06/09/2016  03:23  PM
To:  Rick  Scott

CC:  Ellen  Yuan  <ellen.yuan@lacity.org>,  Maria  Gomez  <maria.v.gomez@lacity.org>
Thank  you  Rick.

On  Jun  9,  201 6,  at  3:1 9 PM,  Rick  Scott  <rick.scott@lacitv.ora>  wrote:
Hi  Mike,

I processed  this  invoice  and  submitted  it  for  payment  on  May  23rd.
Accounting  may  be  able  to  tell  you  when  it  will  be  paid.

On  Thu,  Jun  9,  201 6 at  3:07  PM,  Wilshire  Center  BID  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:
Hi  Emelia  & Rick,

I just  want  to  confirm  that  you  did  receive  this.  I mailed  the  invoice  out  mid  May.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  May  1 7,  201 6,  at  3:01  PM,  Wilshire  Center  BID  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Emelia  & Rick,

Attached  is  the  2016  2nd  Disbursement  Request  Invoice  for  the  Wilshire  Center  BID.  I will  mail  out
a signed  version  as  well.

Please  let  me  know  if  you  have  any  questions.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell
Executive  Director

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-321-6163

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

<WCBIC2Quart1 6Rep  Sheetl  .pdf>

Rick  Scott

Neighborhood  and  Business  Improvement  District  Division

Office  of  the  City  Clerk

213.978.1121  direct

213.978.1099  main

Fax  213.978.1 130